WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- OCTOBER 1, 2020: The 4th Annual global ConVerge2Xcelerate (ConV2X) 2020 US-World Health Transformation Symposium, today announced Teladoc Health will participate virtually and give the 10:00 am EDT Keynote Address on November 10, 2020.
The event includes multinational companies where executives, pioneers and leading academics transforming healthcare around the globe will discuss the following topics over three hour deep dive sessions:
- Virtual Health: Impact on Providers, People & Process
- Virtual Health: Tools & Services - Hardware & Software
- The impact and emergence of trusted data science and quantum computing on medicine, regulatory decisions and clinical trials
- Design thinking and embedding technologies into health systems
- Economic impact, infrastructure and workforce post Covid-19 with telehealth, blockchain and edge technologies
- Regulation, governance and interoperability in telehealth, blockchain and edge technologies
To register for the event visit https://conv2x-2020.eventcreate.com. An archived video file will be available for purchase later in the month.
About | Converge2Xcelerate (ConV2X) challenges audiences to demonstrate the viability and economic impact of blockchain technology, telehealth, and converging technologies in the healthcare sector and for health consumers.Top world authorities share business cases, pilots, and scaled use scenarios where outcomes are assessed. Partners in Digital Health (PDH), Communications Company, publisher of the peer reviewed journals Blockchain in Healthcare Today and Telehealth and Medicine Today, produces the ConV2X annual event. The portfolio converges leading multidisciplinary stakeholders around the globe to accelerate healthcare transformation and better outcomes for health consumers worldwide, bringing trust, transparency, and truth to its audience.