MODESTO CA USA -- PAYMENT/DELIVERY SYSTEM REFORM UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JUNE 5, 2020: The May Second Edition of Value-Based Payment News features the story: "News @ Deadline: Premier: CINs in APMs 'Expanded Value-Based Care Capabilities to Manage COVID Surge;' CMS Rule Aims to Thwart States' Efforts to Expand Coverage." Value-Based Payment News is the semi-monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Accountable Care News; Population Health News (with Medical Home News supplement); Readmissions Bulletin; and HealthChangeBulletin.
IN THE MOST RECENT ISSUES
MAY 2020 SECOND EDITION:
- News @ Deadline: Premier: CINs in APMs 'Expanded Value-Based Care Capabilities to Manage COVID Surge;' CMS Rule Aims to Thwart States' Efforts to Expand Coverage
- Surveys & Trends: Real-World Evidence Shows 'Asthma Biologic Medication Users, Spend Doubled in 30 Months;' Managed Care Pharmacist Program Sees 9:1 Return on Investment; Report Details Players, Plans in Global VBC Market
- Industry News with briefs regarding Regence; ValueHealth and Doylestown Health
- Click here to view page one of this issue
MAY 2020 FIRST EDITION:
- CA Blues Allows Providers to Trade FFS for Value
- Washington DC Watch: AHIP on Interoperability Rules: 'Our Underlying Concerns Remain'; APA 'Applauds' Phone-Only Coverage in Medicare; NAACOS Happy At Last - Somewhat
- Gateway Health, PA Clinical Network in Value-Based Contract for Community, Rural Practices
- Interoperability 'Expanded Significantly' in 2019, Surescripts Reports
- Industry News with briefs regarding: Aledade and Updox; Arcadiax
- Click here to subscribe to Value-Based Payment News, or find out more
Value-Based Payment News Subscribers receive this and future four-page semi-monthly electronic issues, with online access to past issues, supplemental content and more.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO VALUE-BASED PAYMENT NEWS
Click here to subscribe for $295 for an annual subscription or $24.50 for a monthly subscription, or call (209) 577-4888 to place your order. With your subscription, you will get:|
Every month, readers of Value-Based Payment News will be able to:
- Each semi-monthly electronic four-page issue that contains multiple features on a rotating basis, including in-depth articles submitted by national experts, case studies, thought leader panel responses to key issues, news capsules, plus more.
- Subscribers also receive access to the exclusive subscriber only web site with archives of all past issues, supplemental content and more
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding issues related to value-based healthcare payments.
- Monitor current strategic, financial, legal, policy, regulatory, contracting, clinical, quality, analytics, and operational aspects regarding value based payment issues including MACRA, Bundled Payments, P4P, ACOs, Medical Homes & more.
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in feature articles and interviews with industry experts.
- Keep pace with developments, business opportunities and challenges arising from value-based payment initiatives.
- Navigate the changing landscape and stakeholder implications for health systems, hospitals, provider networks, medical groups, health plans, pharmaceutical organizations, consumers, employers, regulators and vendors.
SIGN UP FOR FREE VALUE-BASED PAYMENT BULLETIN
You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Value-Based Payment Bulletin, with links to current value-based payment stories from around the web, and much more. You can sign up now at http://valuebasedpaymentnews.com/free-bulletins.|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Value-Based Payment News|
Phone: (209) 577-4888
Fax: (209) 577-3557