MODESTO CA USA -- PAYMENT/DELIVERY SYSTEM UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- OCTOBER 27, 2020: The October Second Edition of Value-Based Payment News features the story: "Regence, St. Luke’s Health Partners Offer ‘New Value-Focused Network Option’." Value-Based Payment News is the semi-monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Accountable Care News; Population Health News (with Medical Home News supplement); and HealthChange Bulletin.
|IN THIS MONTH'S ISSUES
October 2020 Second Edition:
- VBP Collaboration: Regence, St. Luke’s Health Partners Offer ‘New Value-Focused Network Option’; ValueHealth, University Hospitals Form JV to ‘Create Centers of Excellence for Value-Based Surgical Care’
- Journal Scan: ‘Examining Misaligned Incentives for Payers and Manufacturers in Value-Based Pharmaceutical Contracts’; ‘Medication Adherence Trajectories: A Systematic Literature Review’; ‘Association of Medication Adherence with Hospital Utilization and Costs Among Elderly with Diabetes Enrolled in a State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program’
- Highmark: ‘True Performance Initiative Helps Avoid $1B+ in 3 Years’
- Industry News with a brief regarding the Core Quality Measures Collaborative
- Click here to view page one of this issue
October 2020 First Edition:
Click here to subscribe to Value-Based Payment News, or find out more
- News @ Deadline: Humana Report Boasts of VBP Plan Quality, Claims $4B Saved
- VBP Collaboration: BCNC, Wake Forest Baptist Team Up in 'New High-Performance Network'; Horizon BCBSNJ, Atlantic Health System 'Celebrate Success of Shared Accountability Arrangement'
- Surveys & Trends: Bloomberg Research: 'Telemedicine Up, In-Office Down'
- Industry News with briefs regarding BCBS North Carolina and Novant Healttellar Health and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care; NAACOS
Value-Based Payment News Subscribers receive these and future four-page semi-monthly electronic issues, with online access to past issues, supplemental content and more.
| SUBSCRIBE NOW TO VALUE-BASED PAYMENT NEWS
| Click here to subscribe for $295 for an annual subscription or $24.50 for a monthly subscription, or call (209) 577-4888 to place your order. With your subscription, you will get:
- Each semi-monthly electronic four-page issue that contains multiple features on a rotating basis, including in-depth articles submitted by national experts, case studies, thought leader panel responses to key issues, news capsules, plus more.
- Subscribers also receive access to the exclusive subscriber only web site with archives of all past issues, supplemental content and more
Every month, readers of Value-Based Payment Newswill be able to:
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding issues related to value-based healthcare payments.
- Monitor current strategic, financial, legal, policy, regulatory, contracting, clinical, quality, analytics, and operational aspects regarding value based payment issues including MACRA, Bundled Payments, P4P, ACOs, Medical Homes & more.
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in feature articles and interviews with industry experts.
- Keep pace with developments, business opportunities and challenges arising from value-based payment initiatives.
- Navigate the changing landscape and stakeholder implications for health systems, hospitals, provider networks, medical groups, health plans, pharmaceutical organizations, consumers, employers, regulators and vendors.
| SIGN UP FOR FREE VALUE-BASED PAYMENT BULLETIN
| You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Value-Based Payment Bulletin, with links to current value-based payment stories from around the web, and much more. You can sign up now at http://valuebasedpaymentnews.com/free-bulletins.
| FOR MORE INFORMATION
| Value-Based Payment News
Phone: (209) 577-4888
Fax: (209) 577-3557