2021's virtual CI is less than a month away -|
there's still time to register!
- 170+ sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Earn up to 26.4 CEUs - Details below
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 31, 2021
: HCCA's flagship conference, the Compliance Institute, is coming up April 19-22. This year we're celebrating our 25th anniversary in style with 170+ sessions led by industry leaders, new networking opportunities, and virtual social events so attendees can interact with peers and mentors.
Come learn the latest in real-world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical solutions!
Check out our general sessions
A HIPAA Compliance and Enforcement Update from the HHS Office for Civil Rights
- Christi Grimm, Principal Deputy Inspector General, OIG, Dept of Health & Human Services
Health Equity: Potential Risks and Opportunities to Reduce Disparities During a Global Pandemic
- Timothy Noonan, Deputy Director, Health Information Privacy Division, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights
Compliance on the Pandemic Front Lines
- Moderator: Samantha Kelen, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
- Kim Danehower, Corporate Compliance Officer, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
- Dr. Maurice Sholas, Principal & Pediatric Physiatrist, Sholas Medical Consulting, LLC
- Sidney S. Welch, Partner, Akerman LLP
Inclusive Intelligence in Practice: Lead Better by Recognizing, Understanding, and Interrupting Your Unconscious Biases
- Moderator: Elizabeth Wade, Chief Compliance & Ethics Officer, Corporate Compliance, Signature Healthcare Consulting Services, LLC
- Dr. Patricia Kunz Howard, Enterprise Director of Emergency Services, University of Kentucky Healthcare
- Dr. George Diaz, Infectious Diseases, Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Derek Kang, Chief Compliance Officer, UCLA Health
30 Days of CI!
- Dr. Arin Reeves, a leading researcher, author, and advisor in the fields of leadership and inclusion
Attendees will get the opportunity to earn up to 26.4 live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs). Learn more about earning CEUs and CCB's new Remote Proctor Testing option, where you can take the exam from the comfort of your home or office.
Excited to meet and network with other compliance professionals? CI Connect, a new networking tool, will allow all conference participants to connect virtually with fellow attendees, speakers, and sponsors. CI Connect allows you to create a profile to be matched with like-minded compliance professionals interested in similar topics. From there, you can make connections by exchanging contact information, scheduling video meetings, or sending messages at your leisure throughout the entire conference.