Register Today! Virtual Population Health Academy, Feb 22-24 & March 1-2
Contact: Jefferson College of Population Health
Phone: (215) 503-0174
Population Health Essentials and Population Health Management and Strategy provide a comprehensive overview of the tenets of population health and key components of creating a population health model/framework.
Combined, these programs provide a solid foundation to advance your understanding of population health and to apply the skills and tools to advance your population health management strategy.
Register for one or both!
Population Health Essentials
Feb 22-24 (Online program)
3-day comprehensive overview of population health.
Who Should Attend: Healthcare professionals, leaders and stakeholders from across the industry
- Value based care
- SDOH and Health equity
- Quality & Safety
- Health Economics
- Data Analytics
- Pop Health Management
Population Health Management & Strategy|
March 1-2 (Online program)
2-day workshop that builds upon concepts learned in Population Health Essentials
Learn to develop actionable strategies and solutions to implement population health management programs.
Who Should Attend: Healthcare professionals, especially clinicians and practitioners with an understanding of population health principles. Graduates of previous Pop Health Academy programs.
THE JEFFERSON DIFFERENCE:
Led by JCPH faculty and industry experts, these CE programs will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to develop and implement models of care to improve health outcomes within your organization.
- All sessions have been redesigned for an online virtual format
- Sessions include case studies and real-world workplace examples
- Classes limited in size to ensure personal attention and interactivity
- Network with and learn from other participants facing similar challenges
- Come away with the skills and knowledge to help focus your organizationís population health management efforts
- Online access to coursework and materials, available during and for 6-months after the program