Population Health Essentials Virtual Program: May 3-5, 2021
Contact: Jefferson College of Population Health
Phone: (215) 503-0174
Led by JCPH faculty and industry experts, the Pop Health Essentials Academy will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools skills to develop and implement models of care to improve health outcomes within your organization.
- Learn to apply population health principles to improve outcomes and reduce costs
- Analyze key areas of population health using case studies and real-life workforce applications
- Examine the role of stakeholders and their complex interrelationships on population health outcomes
- Identify models and strategies for population management
- Discuss interventions designed to reduce the impact of SDOH
- Overview of Population Health and Value-Based Care
- Social Determinants of Health
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Health Economics
- Data Analytics
- Population Management & Strategy
Who should attend:|
Stakeholders across the industry, including: Clinicians, practitioners, administrators and executives from healthcare related industries, hospital systems, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, employers, insurers and consultants
THE JEFFERSON DIFFERENCE:
- Sessions include case studies and real-world workplace examples
- Classes limited in size to ensure personal attention and interactivity
- Network with and learn from other participants facing similar challenges
- Come away with the skills and knowledge to help focus your organization's population health management efforts
- Online access to coursework and materials, available during and for 6-months after the program
Attend our upcoming session and succeed in population health and value-based care!
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgrbm@HealthCareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.