MODESTO CA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 24, 2021: The March Second Edition of Value-Based Payment News features the story: "Report Points to Value of Tele-Addiction Treatment." Value-Based Payment News is the semi-monthly publication from Health Policy Publishing, LLC, which also offers Accountable Care News; Population Health News (with Medical Home News supplement); and HealthChange Bulletin.
|IN THIS MONTH'S ISSUES
March 2021 Second Edition:
- Report Points to Value of Tele-Addiction Treatment
- Humana, UH Launch Online 'Value-Based Care Specialization Program'
- Study Ranks Regs', Transparency's, Competition's Effect on Hospital Prices
- Click here to view page one of this issue
March 2021 First Edition:
Value-Based Payment News Subscribers receive these and future four-page semi-monthly electronic issues, with online access to past issues, supplemental content and more.
- RAND Finds Use of 'Low-Value' Care Drops 'Only Marginally'
- Industry News: with briefs regarding Aetna and Iora, Mercy and Anthem BlueCross BlueShield, Carrum Health and MSK
- Click here to subscribe to Value-Based Payment News, or find out more
| SUBSCRIBE NOW TO VALUE-BASED PAYMENT NEWS
| Click here to subscribe for $295 for an annual subscription or $24.50 for a monthly subscription, or call (209) 577-4888 to place your order. With your subscription, you will get:
- Each semi-monthly electronic four-page issue that contains multiple features on a rotating basis, including in-depth articles submitted by national experts, case studies, thought leader panel responses to key issues, news capsules, plus more.
- Subscribers also receive access to the exclusive subscriber only web site with archives of all past issues, supplemental content and more
Every month, readers of Value-Based Payment Newswill be able to:
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding issues related to value-based healthcare payments.
- Monitor current strategic, financial, legal, policy, regulatory, contracting, clinical, quality, analytics, and operational aspects regarding value based payment issues including MACRA, Bundled Payments, P4P, ACOs, Medical Homes & more.
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in feature articles and interviews with industry experts.
- Keep pace with developments, business opportunities and challenges arising from value-based payment initiatives.
- Navigate the changing landscape and stakeholder implications for health systems, hospitals, provider networks, medical groups, health plans, pharmaceutical organizations, consumers, employers, regulators and vendors.
| SIGN UP FOR FREE VALUE-BASED PAYMENT BULLETIN
| You can receive complimentary periodic issues of the e-newsletter Value-Based Payment Bulletin, with links to current value-based payment stories from around the web, and much more. You can sign up now at http://valuebasedpaymentnews.com/free-bulletins.
| FOR MORE INFORMATION
| Value-Based Payment News
Phone: (209) 577-4888
Fax: (209) 577-3557
| FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the link below for "SafeUnsubscribe" to automatically remove your address from the list.