PRESS RELEASE: Only 47 Days Until Las Vegas Medical Tourism Event
Pioneering The Future in Global Healthcare in Las Vegas, Nevada
May 23-24, 2011
WASHINGTON DC, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- APRIL 5, 2011: The second international medical tourism conference: Pioneering the Future in Global Healthcare takes place May 23-24, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Leading industry professionals will come together to strategically discuss how to further develop global healthcare and increase patient numbers.
REGISTER TODAY at http://meditourexpo.net
MEET MEDICAL TOURISM'S BIGGEST THOUGHT LEADERS
- Investment in Medical Wellness Tourism & Assisted Living Facilities
Speaker: Margaret Wylde, PhD, President & CEO Promatura
- Keynote: How Investments in Medical Tourism Lead to U-Health Opportunities.
Speaker: Dr. Jeannie Scott, for David Vequist, PhD, Founder of Center for Medical Tourism Research
- Inbound Medical Travel
Speaker: Kevin Ryan, JD, Principal Muchshelist
- International Healthcare Certification and the Patient Experience
Speaker: Carol Santalucia, MBA, Director of Service Excellence and Patient Advocacy, Cleveland Clinic
- Advertising and Marketing for Medical Tourism
Speaker: Clayton Reid, President & Managing Partner MMG Worldwide
- Upgrading the Concierge Experience
Speaker: Rudy Rupak, Founder of Planet Hospital
- Keynote: How to Invest in the Future of Global Healthcare
Speaker: Arlen Meyers, MD, MBA
- Health & Medical Travel Insurance and 3rd Party Administrators, Employer Groups.
Speaker: David Hom, MBA, International Expert, Value Based Benefits, Employee Wellness, Solucia Consulting
- Have Coverage, Will Travel for Surgery
Speaker: David Boucher, MPH, FACHE, President & COO Companion Global Healthcare
- Risks and Solutions for Medical Travel Stakeholders and Patients.
Speaker: Tracy Simmons, President Custom Assurance
- An Overview of Passport Health International Travel Health Preparation; Preparation for Medical Tourism
Speaker: Fran Lessans, CEO of Passport Health
- The Travel Industry Investing In Medical Tourism
Speaker: Don Hiser, Chief Marketing Officer at Motocol
- Health Care Trends: Building Your Brand & Business by Incorporating Wellness
Speaker: Mindy Terry, President Creative Spa Concepts
- The Fundamentals of an Effective Spa Marketing Plan
Speaker: Andrea Dominic, RPh, CEO Spa Trends
- Cross-Border Perspectives on ADR and Hybrid Processes for Health Care Disputes: Balancing Civil Law and Common Law Systems
Speaker: Jeremy Lack, JD, ADR Neutral & Attorney-at-Law Altenburger Law Firm, Geneva, Switzerland
- "The slumbering giant of medical travel" - What can the industry learnfrom the UK's long history in the international patient business, andcan the UK provide an attractive option for US medical tourists?
Speaker: Keith Pollard, Managing Director Intuition Communication Ltd
- "Marketing medical tourism online" The importance of the web indelivering new and repeat business both now and in the future.
Speaker: Philip Archbold Head of Sales Intuition Communication Ltd
- The Role of North American Primary Care Physician in Medical Travel and Continuity Care
Speaker: Mark Huntington, MD, Assistant Director Sioux Falls Family Practice Residency Program and Author of article Pretravel Consultation.
- Overview of Legal Issues in International Medical Tourism
Speaker: Mark Kopson, JD, Shareholder and Chair, Healthcare Industry Group Plunkett & Cooney
- Overview of Regulatory Environment for 3rd Party Payers
Speaker: Dale VanDemark, JD, Partner Epstein, Becker, Green
Register Today at http://meditourexpo.net