BERKELEY CA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MAY 20, 2021: Frustrated by the continued erosion of health care affordability, many employers believe that they have exhausted every option to reduce the cost of health care services. Some try to take matters into their own hands: negotiating contracts with local providers by pooling their volume of covered lives with other health care purchasers. We call these efforts aggregated purchasing.
Virtual Summit Event Details
Join CPR on May 20 from 1-3pm EDT to learn which factors are essential for aggregated purchasing models to succeed. Attendees will also hear from leaders in Pittsburgh, PA; Madison, WI; and Summit County, CO who have overcome obstacles to achieve remarkable results through aggregated purchasing.
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm EDT / 10:00 am PDT
Duration: 2 hours
Thursday, May 20, 1:00-3:00pm EDT
- Welcome & Introduction, Suzanne Delbanco, Catalyst for Payment Reform
- What is at Stake for Purchasers? Robert Galvin, MD, Equity Healthcare
- Aggregated Purchasing Efforts: What have we learned? Andréa Caballero, Catalyst for Payment Reform
- Blueprints for Aggregated Purchasing Models, Julianne McGarry, Catalyst for Payment Reform
- Purchaser Panel, moderated by Laurel Pickering, Centivo (former President & CEO of Northeast Business Group on Health); and featuring:
- Jessica Brooks, Pittsburgh Business Group on Health;
- Claire Brockbank, Peak Health Alliance; and
- Kyle Monroe, The Alliance
- Concluding Remarks, Suzanne Delbanco, Catalyst for Payment Reform
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthCareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.