Research Compliance Conference|
Don't miss out - save your spot!
- Learn best practices and strategies
- Ask questions of the speakers
- Interact and network with other attendees throughout the conference
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MAY 18, 2021: Join us for HCCA's virtual Research Compliance conference to hear from knowledgeable speakers from across the research industry sharing the latest insights and guidance on emerging research compliance risks and solutions.
"I enjoyed the presentations and loved that there was a way for me to get live hours for my two certifications!"|
- Past attendee
Sessions are organized by knowledge level (basic, intermediate, and advanced) and attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
Hot topics this year include:
- Critical Elements of Animal Research Compliance: Semi-Annual Activities
- Managing Undue Influence in University Research
- Sites Beware: How to Prepare for the Upcoming Changes in Medicaid
- Research Year in Review 2020-2021
- Legal Update: Developments in Clinical Research, EUAs, and IRBs
- AI and Research: Trends to Tackle Bias, Data, and Compliance When Using Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Research
"Any research compliance professional, whether new to their role or have many years of experience, would find the sessions useful to apply to their daily role. We were given actionable tools to apply directly to our work."|
- Past attendee
View the conference brochure for a full list of sessions. Make sure to check out our "B" breakout sessions on Wednesday for more on privacy in research.
Sign up for Registration + First-Time Membership
As an attendee of the Research Compliance Conference, you also get complimentary access to SCCE's Higher Education Compliance Conference for free with your registration.
Save on your registration and get access to exclusive SCCE tools and resources.
Member benefits include:
- Four free member-exclusive webinars each year (a $396 value)
- HCCA's free monthly magazine, Compliance Today (a $325 value), available in print and digitally on HCCA's online content platform, COSMOS
- Free online quarterly newsletter, Ethikos (a $135 value), available on COSMOS
- Discounts on:
- 50+ HCCA virtual and in-person conferences throughout the year
- Educational publications and products
- Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® certifications