Webinar: Six Tactics to Realizing Financial Success
from Current and Future Trends in Telehealth
Wednesday, June 30th, 2021 | 1:00PM - 2:00PM Eastern
- Key telehealth consideration and issues for billing and coding
- Revenue cycle concerns
- Opportunities for value-based and other performance-based telehealth contracting arrangements
- Current Remote Patient Monitoring revenue opportunities and future RPM opportunities
- Hospital based telehealth services such as Tele-stroke and Tele-ICU
- Looking to the future - recognizing the true for return on investment in a value-based world
MODESTO, CA USA -- HIT/HIPAA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JUNE 18, 2021: As payer telehealth policies evolve from short-term approaches in response to the pandemic, to longer-term approaches designed to recognize the opportunities for post-pandemic virtual-care; stakeholders need to be up-to-speed on the current state of telehealth reimbursement and contracting, as well as preparing for the future. In this disruptive environment, stakeholders also need to explore leveraging future opportunities such as remote patient monitoring, as well as understanding the return on investment that can be realized from increasing focus on virtual care.
In this session, ECG Management Consultants' Charlie Brown and Nick van Terheyden, MD will discuss current telehealth billing, coding and revenue cycle considerations, and will then explore opportunities to be successful in value-based and likely future performance-based virtual care arrangements.
Register now for this HealthcareWebSummit event.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HITHIPAAUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.