Register for the National Quality Forum's Virtual 2021 Annual Conference
- National Conference Highlights The Care We Need:
- Driving Better Health Outcomes for People and Communities
- July 20-22, 2021
- Click here for more information
WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JUNE 17, 2021:
The National Quality Forum (NQF) has announced its 2021 Annual Conference which will be held virtually from July 20 to 22. The theme of this year’s conference is The Care We Need: Driving Better Health Outcomes for People and Communities.
Conference Sessions & Featured Speakers:
This event will bring together healthcare leaders from across the quality ecosystem to discuss topics of national importance including how to ensure appropriate, safe, accessible care, achieve innovation in health equity, and engage patients and families using multidisciplinary approaches. The event will kick off with a public award ceremony to celebrate the 2020 John M. Eisenberg Patient Safety and Quality awardees, interested parties may register for the public ceremony only at no cost during registration.
This conference is the only event of its kind to focus exclusively on the intersection of measurement science, safe and high quality healthcare delivery, and health policy. Stakeholder attendees include consumer and patient advocates, health professionals, leaders from health plan and provider organizations, along with quality measurement, research, and improvement professionals, among others.
“We are excited to bring together the NQF community and broader quality ecosystem at this one of a kind virtual convening this year. The diverse composition of NQF’s membership and public engagement in our work are the driving forces behind innovative, multistakeholder approaches to improving measurable health outcomes across our nation. This is the only place where you can connect with peer leaders on the most important quality priorities and clinical topics, collaborate to enhance healthcare value, and ultimately, ensure every person receives the care they need,” said Jonathan Sullivan, Vice President, Marketing, Membership, and Meetings, National Quality Forum.
- How NQF is evolving measurement to achieve the care we need
- Achieving greater patient and family engagement through partnerships with community-based organizations
- Conceptual vs. actionable innovation in the quest to achieve health equity
- Rola Aamar, PhD, LMFTA, Senior Clinical Effectiveness Consultant, Relias, will speak on organizational and patient health equity issues
- Charles Johnson, IV, maternal health advocate and founder of 4Kira4Moms will share his personal experience with maternal mortality
- Reed Tuckson, MD, FACP, Managing Director, Tuckson Health Connections, LLC will speak on structural racism and the evolving concept of health equity
- Duncan Wardle, former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney, will speak on igniting a culture of innovation and creativity within your organization
- This convening is open to interested, credentialed media. Please contact email@example.com for registration and other conference information.
About National Quality Forum
The National Quality Forum (NQF) works with members of the healthcare community to drive measurable health improvements together. NQF is a not-for-profit, membership-based organization that gives all healthcare stakeholders a voice in advancing quality measures and improvement strategies that lead to better outcomes and greater value. Learn more at www.qualityforum.org.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthPolicyUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.