PRESS RELEASE: Sign Up for a Complimentary Trial of Inside Health Policy that Automatically Expires in 30 Days with No-obligation
Contact: Steve Reilly
WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JUNE 27, 2022: Sign up for a free trial subscription to Inside Health Policy, the online news service on health care policy from the regulatory reporting experts at Inside Washington Publishers.
Inside Health Policy is a subscription-based news service from Inside Washington Publishers, a company with over four decades of experience publishing inside news from Washington, DC. Inside Health Policy is constantly updated with news from the staff of our newsletters - Inside Drug Pricing, Health Exchange Alert, Inside CMS, FDA Week, and Inside TeleHealth - plus daily blog entries and hand-picked documents, placed in a fully searchable document/news archive. It also offers special news sections such as the ACA, health reform, coronavirus, Congress, Medicare, drug pricing, and food safety.
Here is a sample of the latest Inside Health Policy stories that you can read with your free trial:
- Daily News - Exclusive health policy news is posted throughout the day.
- Health Policy Documents - an exclusive database which includes policy papers, comments, draft and final regulations, court decisions, legislative drafts, state proceedings, and many other types of information of immediate interest.
- Instant Access to the current issues of Inside CMS, FDA Week, Inside Drug Pricing, Health Exchange Alert and Inside TeleHealth. Subscribers can gain instant access to their latest issue (available within hours after the issue closes), and can print a copy, read the issue or individual articles, or search the issue by subject.
- Special news sections on over 20 topics including the ACA, Health Reform, Coronavirus, Congress, Medicare, Food Safety and more.
- Daily E-mail Alerts - we will notify you every business morning and afternoon of the latest news added to the website. Depending on your newsletter subscription, we will also notify you when the latest issues of Inside CMS, FDA Week, Inside Drug Pricing, Health Exchange Alert and Inside TeleHealth have been posted.
Biden Issues Executive Order To Bolster Care For LGBTQIA+ People
President Joe Biden on Wednesday signed an executive order galvanizing HHS to expand access to gender-affirming treatment and take steps to address barriers and exclusionary policies that have led to inequitable access to health care for the queer community.
Mayors Back ACO REACH As Arizona Docs, Seattle Call For Its End
The US Conference of Mayors on Monday (June 6) backed the controversial ACO REACH demonstration, passing a resolution put forward in part by the mayor of Tempe, AZ -- even though the Arizona Medical Association, as well as the Seattle City Council, have come out against the federal demonstration and Physicians for a National Health Program recently kicked off what they have dubbed a summer of action pushing back against the model.
UnitedHealth Group Commits $100M To Support Diverse Workforce
The UnitedHealth Group announced Wednesday (June 8) that it has committed $100 million over 10 years to build and grow a diverse health care workforce pipeline as the sector continues to grapple with widespread staff shortages.
Center For Medicare Advocacy: Telehealth Policy Must Be Equitable
A Center for Medicare Advocacy report released May 24 argues that key telehealth policies, like practicing telehealth across state lines and access to broadband, must be developed in a way that increases Medicare health equity. Elderly and disabled beneficiaries often face challenges when trying to use telehealth, so investments in training and supportive legislation could help expand access to vulnerable populations even after the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can try Inside Health Policy for the next month with absolutely no obligation, your trial will simply expire at the end of 30 days. Your trial includes online access to the newsletter you choose: Inside CMS, FDA Week, Health Exchange Alert, Inside Drug Pricing, or Inside TeleHealth - and please call us if you want access to a second newsletter with your trial. Plus, if you choose to subscribe, we'll offer you 50% off for the first year of access.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For more information about the 50% off, first-year savings, contact Steve Reilly at 703-562-8992, or e-mail him at email@example.com.
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgrbm@HealthCareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.