PrimaryCare22 will bring together nationally recognized experts to discuss:
- the value of primary care for patients, communities and our health care system
- innovations in primary care delivery and payment
- ways primary care can reduce health disparities and inequities
- how we can build a more robust primary care workforce for America
- the positive economic impacts of comprehensive and continuous primary care
ABOUT PRIMARY CARE FOR AMERICA
Primary Care for America is a diverse collaboration of key partners focused on educating policymakers and health policy influencers about the value of comprehensive, continuous and coordinated primary care. Its formation serves as a commitment to our continued effort to help improve the well-being of the individuals, families and communities that we proudly serve.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.