WASHINGTON DC USA -- PHARMA UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- OCTOBER 31, 2022: Save the Date for the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF) Annual Membership Meeting, March 6-8, 2023, at the Intercontinental Hotel Times Square, New York, NY. Registration for the meeting will open in early December.
The purpose of the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum is to discuss education and other industry practices regarding compliance with the ultimate aim of promoting effective pharmaceutical corporate compliance and ethics programs in accordance with the Federal Organization Sentencing Guidelines and the OIG Compliance Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
At our meetings the emphasis is on networking with peers and informal sharing of compliance information so that the members can improve the preventative legal and compliance efforts of their respective companies. Join the PCF community comprised of companies within the research-based pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Read more about PCF.
Demonstrated value & benefits of Company Participation in PCF:
- New company members receive a $500 discount off first year's membership dues
- Full member benefits for all company employees in the compliance & legal profession
- Opportunities for professional development and networking; participation in steering and meeting planning committees, faculty/co-advisor for training workshops, speaker/panelist at meeting, active engagement in membership activities for networking and relationship building
- Meetings are closed door allowing for transparent and frank discussions on sensitive compliance issues and sharing of best practices amongst our members only. This means no consultants or vendors!
- Invitation to our 3-day Annual Members Meeting priced well below the market rate of similar events
- Complimentary member Pop Up virtual calls on high interest compliance topics providing greater opportunities for discussions and best practice sharing
- Suite of live educational training workshops offered for professional development and led by our experienced members from the basic to more complex compliance topics.
- Exclusive opportunities for Chief Compliance Officers (CCO); invitation to our annual CCO Roundtable; participation in our CCO Connection Program to be partnered with other executive peers for the advancement of collaborative working and professional relationships
- Discount registration to the PCF sponsored Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Compliance Congress each Fall, a nationally recognized event for legal and compliance professionals
- Quarterly Benchmarking Surveys conducted with questions submitted in advance by members; blinded/detailed analysis report of responses distributed to membership
- Newly launched Benchmarking Survey Search tool to easily search by keyword or phrase our entire benchmarking database
- Exclusive Members Only website access to explore previous meeting presentations, materials, benchmarking surveys and so much more!
- Searchable member database to network with fellow members
- Complimentary job postings for member company open positions on our PCF website. A superior recruiting tool. Non-members companies pay $600 per posting.
Your company's participation can be a superior value proposition by accessing any combination of the benefits. In addition please consider the value of the exclusive access to member only programs, access to the on-line directory in the members-only section of the website and the opportunity for networking with peers facing similar challenges.
Come join our compliance professionals and legal counsel members from over 100+ distinguished Research-Based Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Biotech Companies!
Download the above value information here.