Welcome to Health Care Value Week (1/24-28): All Virtual Sessions Complimentary
- January 24-28. 2022
- Sponsored by over 50 Leading Organizations and Associations
- Click here for more information
Kristen McGovern: email@example.com or;
Mara McDermott: firstname.lastname@example.org
WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- JANUARY 24, 2022: Value-based health care models have been at the core of health care improvement efforts for decades. By improving quality of care, reducing costs, and eliminating a range of health disparities, new payment and delivery system transformation models continue to demonstrate their power to address the most intractable health care challenges across public and private health care programs. To celebrate the progress made to date and chart a path forward on key legislative and regulatory priorities, a diverse group of leading health industry stakeholders are hosting Health Care Value Week, beginning on January 24, 2022.
HEALTH CARE VALUE-WEEK SCHEDULE OF COMPLIMENTARY VIRTUAL EVENTS
Monday, January 24, 2022
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Option 1: Attend the Special Edition of the Virtual Value-Based Payment Summit. Register here to attend this event at no cost.
- Liz Fowler, Director, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI)
- Chris Ritter, Acting Deputy Director, CMMI
- Purva Rawal, Chief Strategy Officer, CMMI
- Pauline Lapin, Director, Seamless Care Models Group, CMMI
- Option 2: Share your takeaways from the virtual event and your reactions to the new CMMI strategy with #hcvalueweek
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Virtual Event: Attend the NAACOS virtual event "How ACOs Improve Patient Outcomes: Lessons Learned After a Decade of Clinical Transformation." Register here to attend this event at no cost.
- Rick Foerster, Senior VP of Value-Based Care, Privia Health
- Don Calcagno, Senior VP of Enterprise Population Health, Advocate Aurora Health
- Chelsea Webb, Quality Improvement Manager, Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Jerica Dykes, Director of Comprehensive Care Management, Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Social Media: Using the hashtag #hcvalueweek, please share stories and stats highlight how payment and delivery system reforms have reduced health care costs both for the broader health care system and for beneficiaries more specifically.
Thursday, January 27, 2022
- Option 1: Attend the virtual event "Update on CMS Medicare and Medicaid Initiatives." Register here to attend this event at no cost.
- Meena Seshamani, Director, Center for Medicare
- Daniel Tsai, Director, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (invited)
- Panel discussion on the Future of Value Based Care (speakers TBD)
- Option 2: Share your event takeaways and your organizations' equity-themed content with #hcvalueweek
- Virtual Event #1: Attend the virtual briefing "Incentivizing Value: How Congress Can Accelerate Health Care Innovation". Register here to attend this event at no cost.
- Senator Bill Cassidy, MD (R-LA), Member of Senate Finance Committee and Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee
- Representative Suzan DelBene (D-WA), Member House Ways and Means Committee
- Virtual Event #2: Attend the virtual briefing "Managing More than Medication - Integrating Pharmacy into Primary Care featuring Catalyst Health Network." Register here to attend this event at no cost.
- Tony Willoughby, PharmD, President, Catalyst Health Network
- Virtual Event #3: Attend the virtual briefing "Primary Care Payment Reform: Foundational Concepts and Approaches". Register here to attend this event at no cost.
- Robert A. Berenson, MD Institute Fellow, Urban Institute
- Peggy O'Kane, President, The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Vivek Garg, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer and SVP, Humana
- Moderator, Ann Greiner, MCP, President and CEO, The Primary Care Collaborative
- Social Media: Using the hashtag #hcvalueweek, please highlight the key messages below encouraging Congress to advance value-based care though legislation extending the MACRA AAPM bonus.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HITHIPAAUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.