Davis Wright Tremaine's Annual Healthcare Regulatory & Compliance Seminar
Thursday, March 30, 2023
9:00 AM | Registration
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Program
5:00 PM | Cocktail Reception
The Shay Hotel - Culver City
8801 Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
WASHINGTON DC USA -- PAYMENT/DELIVERY SYSTEM REFORM UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- MARCH 20, 2023: Please join us for our in-person event as we discuss the current healthcare regulatory and compliance landscape. Topics will include:
- The End of the Public Health Emergency - Changing Rules of the Road
- Roadmap to a Joint Venture: Nonproft Health Systems Partnering with For-Profit Entities
- In-House Counsel Panel
- Paths & Pitfalls on the Road to AI
- The Edge of All We Know (About the No Surprises Act)
- Finding the Money: Diversifying Revenue Vehicles in Challenging Times
- Is That a Light at the End of the Tunnel? The Enforcement Train is Coming
- Mind the Gap: Cautionary Tales from Recent Government Enforcement Activity
Click here to view our full agenda and learn more about our speakers.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
*Please note this is an in-person only event.
This complimentary program has been developed for CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Legal Counsel, Compliance Officers, Strategy Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, VPs of Business Development, and Risk Managers of hospitals, health systems, and ancillary providers.
PENDING Credits: CA- 4.5 General credit; OR- 4.5 General Credit; WA- 4.5 Law and Legal Procedure Credit. All credits and credit types are pending and not guaranteed. This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
CCB Credits are also pending.
Contact McKenzie Conte with questions.
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@PaymentDelverySystemReformUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.