BOSTON, MA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- APRIL 26, 2023: Join the second National Health Equity Grand Rounds event, Follow the Money! Understanding the Structural Incentives for Inequity in Health Care and Beyond, to hear from leaders dismantling inequity within and beyond health care.
Experts will challenge our audience to participate in the reimagination of a health care system that centers community and healing over profiteering.
The National Health Equity Grand Rounds series is developed by the American Medical Association, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, and RespectAbility with support from the ABIM Foundation, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, American Medical Association Ed Hub, American Society of Addiction Medicine, Boston Medical Center, Council of Medical Specialty Societies, Health Begins, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, RUSH, Sinai Chicago, The Hastings Center, and The Joint Commission.
- *Accreditation Statement: The American Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Designation Statement: The AMA designates this other (live and on-demand) activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting MOC credit.
- 1.5 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program;
- 1.5 Self-Assessment points in the American Board of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery's (ABOHNS) Continuing Certification program;
- 1.5 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics' (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program;
- 1.5 Lifelong Learning points in the American Board of Pathology's (ABPath) Continuing Certification program; and
- 1.5 Lifelong Learning points in the American Board of Surgery's (ABS) Continuing Certification program.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.