WASHINGTON DC, USA -- PAYMENT/DELIVERY SYSTEM REFORM UPDATE NEWS SERVICE™ -- OCTOBER 5, 2023: It's almost here: Built to Last, the 2023 virtual Annual Meeting of the Hospital at Home Users Group! Join us next week, 11 AM ET - 6 PM ET on October 12, for the premier North American Hospital at Home event.
This is a great opportunity to earn CME and get the latest updates on HaH research, policy, and practice from the convenience of your computer. The agenda includes sessions such as:
There is still time to sign up and lots you don't want to miss.
- A keynote from John Halamka, MD, MS, President of the Mayo Clinic Platform, who will talk about the prospects for a home-based health care eco-system.
- An up-to-the-minute report on Hospital at Home policy progress from Healthsperien, a leading DC advocacy group working on our issues.
- A lively debate panel, where Users Group members will argue the pros and cons of Medicaid coverage, continuous monitoring, and other issues.
- Panel presentations on innovations in caregiving and progress on building greater equity into our models of care.
- A poster session, Hospital at Home awards presentation, time for digital networking and more. See the full agenda here.
P.S. If you have colleagues from your organization that may be interested, let us know. For groups of 5 or more there are generous discounts, which are available until this Monday, October 9. Write Tissy Greene at email@example.com with any questions.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.