MODESTO, CA USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- FEBRUARY 24, 2023: How can you add value to value-based care? A clinically integrated network (CIN) may be a highly effective option for many providers — and an extremely attractive one for employers and payers.
But CINs carry their own set of unique challenges and opportunities. To discover how to get the most out of a CIN, please join us on Friday, March 24 for Value-Based Care Improvement: Evolution and Optimization of the CIN.
In this interactive webinar, Dr. Andrew Ziskind and Chris Smedley of BDC Advisors explore the promise (and potential pitfalls) of value-based care — helping you grasp the role that CINs can play in improving patient outcomes and reducing costs.
Join us for this fascinating presentation! In 60 fast-paced minutes, Dr. Ziskind and Mr. Smedley will explain and explore:
- How the HHS's amendment to the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statues removed government burdens...enhanced care coordination and increased network efficiency
- The evolution of the CIN model, including its early focus on care coordination and its expansion to include a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ways a CIN can ensure market agility with payers AND present a value proposition that encourages physician participation
- Challenges facing CINs, including how to measure and demonstrate value...how to optimize operations and processes...and the 3-5 high impact areas that generate true value
- Real-world case studies that illustrate best practices for CIN optimization, including the use of technology, data analytics, and process improvement methodologies
- And much, much more!
You'll also be able to ask our expert speakers your specific questions. In addition, you'll also be able to hear their solutions to your colleagues' problems — challenges you may be facing too! And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to join you at your location.
Whether you are a provider, payer, employer, or community organization, Value-Based Care Improvement is designed to provide you with insights and strategies for improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare.
Click here to register. We look forward to welcoming you on March 24!
P.S. Special discounts for multiple sites. If you'd like to include other vocations on this webinar, please contact HealthExecWire publisher, Adam Goldstein, directly at email@example.com for special pricing.
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Value-Based Care Improvement fails to meet your needs, let us know. We will IMMEDIATELY refund 100% of your tuition — no questions asked. You have my word on it.
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.