WASHINGTON, DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- NOVEMBER 9, 2023: If you received this email, you are invited to join us for an exclusive session to learn how AI can significantly enhance your team's efficiency and quality performance.
Does your quality team spend countless hours sifting through patient charts to find evidence, manually checking patient eligibility, and comparing data on spreadsheets?
Get a sneak peek of our groundbreaking AI-powered quality solution — a tool designed to automate and streamline your practice's entire quality process with:
Whether you're at the cusp of AI integration or already far along on your digital transformation journey, join us to learn how AI can be responsibly and effectively implemented in healthcare.
- Real-time care gap alerts at the point of care
- Automatic reconciliation of quality gap data from multiple sources (claims data, payer care gap files, HIE)
- AI-powered identification of closed but not yet reported gaps based on clinical evidence
- Automatic exclusion of ineligible patients from quality measures
- Dynamic performance dashboard for instant satisfaction tracking across various measures
Dana McCalley, MBA
VP Value Based Care, Navina
Dr. Ronen Gordon, MBBS BSc
Head of Medical Product, Navina
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.