Register for the Privacy+Security Forum, May 10-12, 2023|
- May 10-12, 2023
- Washington, DC
- Click here for more info
WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- APRIL 19, 2023: Please join Professor Daniel Solove on May 10-12 for his event, the Privacy+Security Forum (in person in Washington, DC). There are many sessions related to HIPAA and health privacy. See the schedule below.
Thursday, May 11, 2023: 08:50 AM-09:50 AM
Thursday, May 11, 2023: 10:10 AM-11:10 AM
- Leveraging The UK AADC Compliance Measures to Comply with California AADC And Other Similar State Proposals
- PIA Bootcamp: Getting Your PIAs Compliant
- Pragmatic Privacy Innovation: SBOMS And Privacy Engineering and What's Next
- The Coming SEC Cybersecurity Rules
Thursday, May 11, 2023: 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
- Cookies, Tracking Technologies, and Online Disclosures: Finding a Balance Between Compliance and Useability
- National Cybersecurity Strategy: What's Next for the U.S. Cybersecurity Landscape?
- PIAs and DPIAs — 10 Secrets for Implementation and Strategic Success from Industry Leaders
- Privacy in Product Counseling
- Updating Company Operations for State Privacy Regulations
- What Does Your Organization Look Like to A Bad Guy? An Opportunity.
Thursday, May 11, 2023: 02:30 PM-03:30 PM
- 70 Days In: The U.S. National Cybersecurity Strategy
- Computer Says: You're Hired!
- Mitigation Strategies for the Emerging Threat Environment
- Old Enough to Know Better: Developments in Children's Privacy
- States Battle it Out: How Many States Have a Stake in Consumer Privacy?
- Wait, A Privacy Violation is Now a Security Incident?
- What's Old Is New Again: History Keeps Repeating And Maybe We Should Listen
Thursday, May 11, 2023: 04:00 PM-05:00 PM
- Before the Next Wave: Hot Topics in State Privacy Laws Compliance
- Collaborative Approaches to AI Policymaking
- Cookies, VPPA and Other AdTech and Tracking Practices that Can Get You in Trouble
- Cyber Insurance Trend and Predictions; Evolving Threats, Policy, and Technology
- Emerging Compliance Challenges in Digital Health
- Five Questions Every Privacy Professional Should Ask When Building Their Programs … But Don't.
- Hot Topics in Privacy Enforcement
Friday, May 12, 2023: 08:50 AM-09:50 AM
- Corporate Liability for Privacy Failures — Avoiding Risk through Board Education
- Data Disposal: You Really Can Hit Delete
- Debunking The Mysticism Around AI And Data Privacy
- Health Data Use for Marketing and Advertising: Privacy Risks and Patient Benefits
- The Future of Children's Digital Privacy
- The Room Where it Happens: Privacy Meets Product Development
Friday, May 12, 2023: 10:10 AM-11:10 AM
- "Hey Legal, What Do I Need To Know About AI Compliance?": Setting Up Your Company for AI Governance Success
- A BAA is not a BAAndaid
- Government Access to Data for Criminal Law Purposes: Global Convergence and Challenges
- Securing the Unknown: Contours and Choices in AI Cybersecurity
- Third Time's a Charm? The Future of Privacy Shield 3.0 and Data Transfers to the U.S.
Friday, May 12, 2023: 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
- "Privacy Trolls" — A Look at Privacy Laws and Litigation, and a Discussion on How to Empower Individuals Without Creating a System that Breeds "Trolls"
- Advertising Challenges in the Healthcare Context
- FERPA, COPPA, KOSA, AADCs — Oh My! (Unpacking The Rapidly Changing Landscape for Edtech and KidTech)
- Privacy and Related Considerations for Big Data and AI
- Privacy Disclosure Risks from Web 2.0/ 3.0 Technologies. Legal and Best Practice Requirements Considering FTC, OCR/HIPAA, CCPA, Virginia
- The Criticality of the CAIDP OpenAI Complaint Now Before the FTC
Friday, May 12, 2023: 02:30 PM-03:30 PM
- Cookies, Beacons, and Pixels, Oh my!
- Domestic Privacy Strategy
- Legislative and Regulatory Developments in Artificial Intelligence — Can the Law Keep Pace?
- Projecting Privacy and Combating Cyber Fraud: Insights from Recent False Claims Act Settlements under the DOJ's Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative
- The Inside Job — Cyber Threats from Inside Your Own Organization
- The MediVerse: How Data Governance Can Enable AI-Driven Health Care
- When the Web Leaks Health Data: Implications for Consent, PI, and Regulatory Compliance
- A Website Privacy Playbook for Legal, Marketing and IT
- Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! What to do in a Data Breach
- Promise to Performance: Journey to Compliance With the Compliance Trifecta
- What Financial Sector Organizations Should Do to Address the New U.S. State Privacy Laws
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthcareUpdateNewsService.com.
For automatic removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below.