ANN ARBOR, MI -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- FEBRUARY 10, 2023:
Join leaders from across the health care spectrum to discuss today's most relevant and challenging health care topics, including strategies to accelerate health equity, implications of overturning the ACA preventive care mandate, opportunities and challenges of reducing low-value care, and advances in policies to enhance affordability and reduce medical debt.
Click below to access the program agenda, learn about the speakers, and register for this no-cost event!
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8TH | 12 - 4 PM ET
Register now for this free virtual event to hear from an extraordinary roster of national health care leaders as they guide discussions on a number of topics with an emphasis on accelerating equity in health care.
Session 1: "Accelerating Equity" (Keynote Panel) Panelists:
Session 2: "Equity Implications in Health Plan Benefit Design" Panelists:
- Grace Arnold, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Joneigh Khaldun, CVS Health
- Christen Linke Young, White House Domestic Policy Council
Session 3: "Advancing Pharmacoequity and Enhancing Access to Essential Medications" Panelists:
- Mark Friedberg, Blue Cross Blue Sheild of Massachusetts
- Annette James, American Academy of Actuaries
- Mila Kofman, Washington DC Health Benefit Exchange
Session 4: "Incorporating Equity Into the Determination of Value" Panelists:
- Jalpa Doshi, University of Pennsylvania
- Amy Niles, The Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- John O'Brien, National Pharmaceutical Council (NPC)
For the most up-to-date agenda and roster of confirmed speakers, please visit the Summit webpage here: https://vbidcenter.org/2023-v-bid-summit/
- Jennifer Bright, Innovation and Value Initiative (IVI)
- Nelly Ganesan, Morgan Health
- Charlene Son Rigby, RareX
FOR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE, ADD OR DELETE REQUESTS:
For changes or additions, please email your request to: listmgr@HealthCareUpdateNewsService.com.
For removal of your e-mail address, please click the "SafeUnsubscribe" link located in the footer of this message below to automatically remove your address from the list.