WASHINGTON DC USA -- HEALTHCARE UPDATE NEWS SERVICE -- AUGUST 11, 2023: The 2023 WEDI National Conference will be back in D.C. (and virtual) November 6-9th! Join industry leaders and policy makers in keynote and small group sessions focused on artificial intelligence, new value based care models, privacy/security solutions, TEFCA news, price transparency, and an entire track on Raining Regulations!
To accommodate industry needs, we will be offering several different types of registration, including:
Onsite with Group Special
Virtual & Group Virtual
NEW: Onsite + Group Virtual Bundle & Save!
As always, WEDI members get the best rates! Contact Bill Allder for membership and sponsorship information.
More to be announced!
- John Glaser, PhD, Executive in Residence, Harvard Medical School
- Gil Alterovitz, PhD, Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer, Director of National Artificial Intelligence Institute, US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Suhas Uliyar, Vice President Digital Assistant, Artificial Intelligence and Integration, Oracle Cerner
- Jigar Patel, MD, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Product Management for Healthcare, Oracle/Cerner
- Kevin Larsen, MD, Senior Vice President Clinical Innovation, Center for Advanced Clinical Solutions, Optum
- Brian Anderson, MD, Chief Digital Health Physician, MITRE
- Derrick Higgins, Head of Enterprise Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, HCSC
- Rajesh Godavarthi, AVP, Technology & Interoperability, MCG Health
- Jody Ranck, PhD, Senior Analyst, Artificial Intelligence, Chillmark
- Mariann Yeager, Chief Executive Officer, The Sequoia Project
- Arrah Tabe- Bedward, Deputy Director, Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Innovation (CMMI)
- Daniel Cawood, Product Manager, Interoperability Solutions, MCG Health
- Paul Curylo, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Inova Health Systems
- Bezawit Sumner, Director of Security & Compliance, CRISP
- Jared Staal, Senior Director, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, Mayo Clinic
- Nawar Shara, PhD, Director, Center of Biostatistics, Informatics and Data Science, MedStar Health Research Institute
Special Thanks to our Partners in Education